- Hydrogen peroxide, a component normally present in the vagina, is produced by the lactobacilli of the vaginal flora; its presence cut down the occurrence and growth of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Hyaluronic acid carries out a moisturizing and lubricating action against vaginal dryness improving the natural secretion for the wellness of the delicate ecosystem vulvar.
- Lactic acid, a component normally present in the vagina, favors an immediate correction of the pH and facilitates the natural growth of lactobacilli of the vaginal flora
- Does not contain dyes
- Does not grease or stain
How to use
The vaginal irrigation may be carried out one or more times per day. It is preferable to apply GINOX lavender before bedtime.
Preparation of the bottle:
- break the butterfly seal by rotation of the same
- 2. extract the cannula and insert it into the nozzle of the bottle by applying light pressure on the basis thereof.
Use of the vaginal wash: perform the wash by introducing the cannula seated on the bidet, or standing in the shower or bath. The vaginal wash should be drained regularly pressing gently the bottle.
Solution to pH 3.5 with hydrogen peroxide, hyaluronic acid and lactic acid.
3 bottles of 140 ml prepared solutions with 3 monouse cannula