- Peroxides, components normally present in the vagina, are produced by the lactobacilli of the vaginal flora; their presence cut down the occurrence and growth of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Lactic Acid, normally present in the vagina, favors and immediate pH correction and facilitates the natural recovery of the delicate vulvo‐vaginal ecosystem.
- Boric Acid, thanks to its persistence in the vaginal environment, favors a lowering of vaginal pH prolonged over time
- Polycarbophyl interacting with vaginal mucosa can constantly release H+ ions contributing to lower the pH of vaginal environment.
How to use
- Wash the vaginal area properly before application (preferably with both external and internal vaginal washes)
- Wash hands carefully before opening the blister and extract one single ovule
- Gently insert the ovule deeply in to the vagina, preferably in a supine position, avoiding accidental leakage of the ovule out of the vagina
One ovule contains: Polycarbophil, lactic acid, boric acid, carbamide peroxide, 18‐betaglicirretic acid, semi‐synthetic triglycerides
Package containing 10 vaginal ovules 2g/ovule