- Sodium Docusate is a known and recommended ceruminolytic agent that helps keep free and clean the ear thanks to its moisturizing and emulsifying properties.
- Boric Acid, in addition to dissolve the earwax-Docusate complex, reduces the risk of bacterial and fungal proliferation in ear canal supporting the prevention of ear irritation and inflammation.
How to use
- Tilt your torso and head rotation of 45°, introduce the mouth of the dispenser at the entrance of the ear cavity and press one or more times to bring out the desired amount;
- Pull the outer ear upwards and backwards to straighten the external ear canal
- Let the solution act a few seconds raise the head and blot excess liquid
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Boric Acid, Sodium Docusate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Oleate.