• Alpha lipoic acid is involved in several antioxidant mechanisms such as the regeneration of both reduced glutathione (GSH) and ascorbic acid.
• Vitamin B12 is essential for the normal functioning of all cells, contributes to energy metabolism, helps regulate the function of the nervous system, the normal red blood cell formation and intervenes in the process of cell division.
• The active ingredients contained in the leaves of Ginkgo Biloba are flavonoids, particularly appreciated for their antioxidant properties, terpene derivatives and ginkgolic acids. These components are useful in facilitating the cognitive and memory functions, the normal blood circulation and the function of the microcirculation.
• Raphanus sativus assists the physiological purifying activity of the body promoting the flow of bile through the stimulation of the muscles and the biliary ways.
• The fruits of Vaccinium myrtillus are useful in promoting the physiological function of the microcirculation; moreover, contain several organic acids that help in the treatment of the digestive system.
• Ortosifonide (Java Tea) acts by promoting the drainage of body fluids, and it is, for this reason, a precious cleansing.
• Melissa officinalis is considered a re-balancing of the nervous system with tonic and relaxing properties; it assists the physiological nerve conduction of the vagus nerve that helps the visceral innervation throughout the digestive tract, helping to normal bowel function.
• Juglans regia is useful to promote the physiological purification process of the organism.
How to use
It is recommended the administration of 1 tablet 2 times a day
Product based on Orthosiphon Stamineus, Vaccinium Myrtillus, Melissa Officinalis, Raphanus Sativus, Juglans regia.
20 tablets of 500 mg in blister